We’ve compiled a list of Teacher Appreciation Week gifts, discounts and more. Remember these are in addition to what MSTA offers, which you can review here. Some of these discounts and deals are ongoing and some are just for Teacher Appreciation Week. Not all discounts and deals may be applicable in all locations. Please check that your specific location is participating.
This Week Only:
- McAlister’s Deli: Nominate your favorite teacher for a chance to win a FREE catering for them and their work family here. Every nominee gets a free tea. Giveaway submissions are open from April 22 – May 6, 2021. Catering winners will be announced on May 7.
- SONIC: Use promo code TEACHERS online or in the SONIC App to unlock a free Large Drink or Slush with any purchase from May 2 to May 9.
- McDonalds: Get the new Caramel Brownie McFlurry FREE with in-app coupon on May 4 only.
- Taco Bell: Receive a free taco on May 4, 8pm-12am in-store or all day when you order in-app.
- CostCo: Teachers can join Costco as a new member and receive a $20 Costco Shop Card.
- Epson: Five teachers will be selected to receive an EcoTank ET-4760 printer this week. View details here, we hope you'll win!
- Staples: Receive 20% off in-store purchases from May 2-9 with valid school ID in-store only.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Show your school ID and receive 20% off your bill at participating locations.
- Insomnia Cookies: Through May 10, teachers withvalid ID can receive a free 6-pack of cookies with purchase.
Ongoing Discounts: Many companies provide discounts for teachers year-round. If you don’t see your favorites on the list, it’s always worthwhile to ask before you check out!
- Michael’s: Teachers get 15% off their entire purchase when they use their Michaels Rewards account to check out. Available in-store and online, must show valid educator ID or complete employer verification process within the rewards program. Sign up for Michaels Rewards here.
- 23andMe: Purchase the Ancestry + Traits Service for $79 (a $99 value) or the Health + Ancestry Service for $99 (a $199 value) here.
- Dressbarn: Teachers save 15% on all purchases when they join the loyalty program.
- Overstock.com: Join “Club O” (here) to receive perks including 5% rewards on purchases, price match guarantee, and free returns.
- AT&T: Receive a 25% discount on all of its unlimited wireless plans. This adds up to a savings of $600 per year for a plan with four lines of AT&T Unlimited Elite.
- Barnes and Noble: Save 20% off publisher's list price on all purchases for classroom use, and up to 25% off the publisher's list price during Educator Appreciation Days. Sign up in store and click here for details.
- Bonobos: Save 20% off year-round. Verify eligibility here.
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort: The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort offers a special room rate for teachers with savings of up to 25% off regular rates at time of booking. View details here.
- Big Lots: The store offers special teacher discounts, contests, and giveaways. When you sign up for their email list, be sure to check the “email me about teacher-only specials” box.
- Six Flags: Verify your educator status here to receive over 50%.
- Office Depot: The free Office Depot Star Teacher Program offers educators a number of special discounts and rewards. In addition to 10% in rewards points on select purchases, members also have exclusive access to special events and sales throughout the year.
- JoAnn Fabrics: The store offers 15% off all purchases with enrollment in their teacher rewards program.