MSTA Leadership Conference COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form
The Missouri State Teachers Association (MSTA) continues to monitor policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of our meeting participants is our top priority. We are collaborating with Margaritaville staff to offer a safe environment for all attendees.
MSTA has put in place preventative measures to protect all conference attendees from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. However, we are not able to guarantee that attendees and guests will not be infected while attending this year’s Leadership Conference.
As part of our efforts to provide a safe environment for all attendees, guests and MSTA staff, we have developed the following agreement. All conference attendees, their guests and MSTA staff must agree to abide by the following agreement for the entire duration of this year’s conference regardless of vaccination status. Please review the agreement in its entirety. Completing the registration process for Leadership Conference will be deemed as a commitment to abide by policies put in place by MSTA and/or Margaritaville.
- I declare I am not experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms, including but not limited to cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. I will immediately cease participation in conference events if such symptoms arise and will comply with all applicable guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- I have not been exposed to anyone demonstrating the symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the beginning of Leadership Conference, and if I do become exposed to such a person I will immediately comply with all applicable guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- I acknowledge I must follow the safety protocols implemented by Margaritaville and MSTA for the duration of the conference including:
- Masks must be worn at all times in public indoor spaces excluding during meals.
- Social distancing requirements during all conference events including educational sessions and meals.
- No food, snacks or drinks that prevent mask wearing for an extended period of time outside of meal times.
- I acknowledge I may be removed from conference activities or asked to leave the conference facility should I exhibit behavior in direct contrast to the safety measures outlined in this agreement or additional communication from MSTA.
Safety guidance and requirements are prone to change during a pandemic, and it is possible the safety protocols outlined in this document could change prior to the conference. MSTA will communicate all relevant changes as soon as possible to registrants.